Monday, October 4, 2010

Rocks, rocks, and more rocks!

I guess this will forever be known as the summer of the rocks! Here are the latest rock projects. Eventually these raised planter beds will be full of plants...can't wait for that! There are three all together, although I'm only showing one. The other raised area is in the fork of the road. Once completed, we will move the grain planter in place and plant around it....maybe even in it! While I lift most of my rocks by hand, Monty lifts his with excavator as you can see from the videos. Granted, his rocks are a little bit bigger than mine!!







1 comment:

Kim said...

Some of the comments over here were,
"WHOAAAAA!"
"Whoa-hooo!"
"That is SUPER cool!!"
"That is super AWESOME!"

Sorry I missed this one before. I saw "rock" in the title and thought it had to do with the creek. :o)