Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love, love, love this juice!


This is a random post, but I have to say I love this juice! It reminds me of fall before last when we had so many fuji apples on our tree. We bought a juicer and made fresh apple juice. It was so good! This tastes just like it. It is so good! It's a little on the pricey side and the kids could scarf it down in a matter of minutes if I don't guard it. I have been buying it and hiding it in the back of the fridge so they don't spot it right away...you know, behind all the old stuff that really should be thrown away...one of the reasons why I don't clean the fridge as often as I should! Okay, who am I kidding, I don't clean it because it's not fun! Anyway, the juice is great...try it sometime!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've heard that kind is good. I'll have to try it sometime!