Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The boys just had their spring concerts. McKay likes playing the bass guitar, but I think he would like more "jazzy" parts. If you really want to hear his musical abilities, check out McKay's original music to the left. (He actually had a recording studio check out his myspace profile and contact him as an "artist of interest" in looking for new talent to sign!) Ammon and Jesse are in drumline and band. Ammon also does jazz band. This video is of the drumline. I was excited to get both boys in the picture at the same time so that I didn't have to go back and forth and miss either one of their parts. Jesse does a great job on the mallets and drums (even a snazzy little hand clapping) and Ammon has some pretty sweet flicks of the drum stick!




"I Got Rhythm"


1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah, compared to the stuf McKay plays at home this is pretty simple. I'm glad all the boys are so into music. :o)