Monday, March 31, 2008

Apparently....the squirrel did it!




Poor Hyrum. He got sick at church so I had to take him home early. He spent most of the day on the couch with a fever and a bowl nearby (if you know what I mean.) When we talked about him being sick he offered this explanation:

Apparently, there was a squirrel with a coconut. When the squirrel dropped the coconut it cracked open and there was water in it. Hyrum supposedly drank the water and it "dunked" (not sure about that definition!) him in the stomach and made him sick. And if that wasn't enough, he woke up this morning feeling much better because, according to him, he "spit out the beaver." (Translated, that means his fever was gone.)

Anyway, I'm not sure what world he lives in, but it's a happy one! Even when he was sick and was asked, "How are you doing?" His response was, "I'm doing great!"

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a funny kid! I'm glad he spit out the beaver! Eli just asked me, "Why did Hyrum spit out the beaver?" Make sure he stays away from sneaky squirrels from now on. :o)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ok, I gave up reading your blog because it was the snow day from a long time ago forever, I check it today and there is so much! I just read and caught up on all of it. I loved it! Hyrum is so cute!I loved teh zelda video- i couldn't believe how he sang the song exactly the same! He is so funny! The drum video was cool too. you've got a musical family! You looked so great today, I loved the red.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh Sister Luke this story made me laugh out loud!!! That cracks me up!!! I can't wait to have kids and laugh at all the funny things they say! i'm glad he's feeling better!!!!! :)