Monday, April 25, 2011

Springfield High School Talent Show

 This happened just before Spring Break, but I just now got the video.  (My batteries went dead during the performance, so I had to get a copy from the school, of which, I think the cameraman was a little distracted in the beginning!)  Anyway, McKay auditioned and was one of the twelve chosen to perform that night.  He sang an original song he wrote about Pikachu.  He actually wrote the song the night before auditions.  Where does he get this from?!  He also made his own costume to look like Ash Ketchum.  He sewed his own shirt, without a pattern, and made all the other props and accessories.  Enjoy...



And the winner is....

1 comment:

Kim said...

That was awesome McKay! I had already heard the song but the costume and props made it even better! The kids loved it, too. They were so excited when they saw that you won! :o)