Sunday, August 8, 2010

Go Bananas!!

So while Monty and I have been working hard at building a rock bridge on the property (an upcoming post) this is what the boys are doing with their spare time. Who cares about chores when you can make really cool banana suits out of old foam pads. They have been wearing them to various places, including the grocery store where they stood by the real bananas and held a sign, "Please don't eat my babies!" Moroni made a sign that said, "Need $$ my wife split." It's nice to see they are making good use of their summer vacation!



2 comments:

Kim said...

I have the coolest brothers ever. :o)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh- first of all- those are the coolest costumes and they are so creative for thinking of making them. And 2nd- so funny. and the sign- split- so funny