Monday, May 18, 2009

Diggin' in the Dirt!

I finally came to the realistic conclusion that an underground sprinkler system is something we might never get around to. So, I decided to go ahead and do a little landscaping in the front yard. After a lot of hard work I think it is mostly done...maybe a few more plants in a couple of spots. Anyway, its amazing how a few plants and some fresh bark makes you feel so good! I love the sound of our water feature when we sit out on the front porch. Grandpa is enjoying it also. He likes to sit on the front porch after he goes for a walk.




4 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah! It looks great! I wish we could be there this summer to enjoy it also. I don't know how much we'll want to be sitting outside come December. :o) I'm glad you finally posted pictures of it. I've been dying to see what it looks like! I love it! We all miss you!

marianne walker said...

I like those boulders. (And I'm not just quoting donkey from Shrek!!)

It looks really nice, clean, and simple.

LeAnn said...

You have such an artistic touch--it is beautiful. Great job--we noticed it when we came by the other day!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh, Sue. I have to comment on those Newlywed pics. WOW!!! Besides the hair, you look exactly the same!!! The first pic of you guys today, I thought it was way back then! Until I looked at Montey's face and realized he was older (don't tell him that)- but you looked the same! Man, those were some tight jeans on Montey! Ha! Thanks for sharing! They were really cute.