Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

That was Then!
Honeymoon, February 1990




This is Now!
19th Anniversary, February 2009


Monty and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary on valentine's Day. We enjoyed a weekend at the coast cabin and had lots of fun! The weather was great and it was very relaxing. I had been working on a scrapbook of our wedding and honeymoon pictures to surprise Monty. When Hyrum saw the pictures of our wedding he asked, "Who's that?" I told him it was mom and dad. He replied, "Well, that's you (mom), but (pointing to dad), that's someone else and you're going to marry him, and dad is going to say, no way, you can't marry my life." (He calls a wife, "life" for some reason.) Anyway, it was pretty funny. I think I have finally convinced him that it is dad in the pictures and not some stranger. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and am so thankful that he is my eternal companion! Life is great!!

5 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh how cute! you guys are a Smokin hott couple! :) I can't wait to be able to look back at 19 years of Marriage! :)

Kim said...

I'd have to agree with Stephanie here...smokin' hot! :o) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I hope Danny and I will be as happy as you guys are now. We love you! :o)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I am just loving this picture of you! So funny- you are wearing jeans in that picture that are in style today. Girl at UofO, totally wearing those jeans. And is bishop Luke wearing white jeans in that first picture? Love it. I'm very glad your happy, you are a great example to us. I'm so glad we are in your ward and have been able to become close friends!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

What's amazing about thsoe pictures is, you actually look exactly the same, just different styles.

The Jones Family said...

Awww.. congrats! love the pics! I hope Trav and I make it that far.. :)