Sunday, January 27, 2008

We woke up this morning to a blanket of snow! It was beautiful outside (and warm and toasty inside!) We got ready for church and had fun slipping and sliding on the way there. Of course, Dad likes to add to the slipping and sliding! The bishopric decided to only have Sacrament meeting. As soon as we got home, the kids were digging through the snow clothes and heading outside. We are trying to have a "reverent" snow day, which has included a "reverent" snowball fight in the church parking lot with the Ennis family. Poor Sister Ennis, she got nailed in the back of the head by Ammon. She got him back, though, by coming into the van and putting snow down his neck!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's awesome! The kids loved seeing all the pictures and really liked Hyrum's snow angel. :o) Wish we could have been there to play in the snow with you!

Courtenay Beth said...

Oh my goodness, see where snooping around other people's blogs gets you? A Catch up with people you didn't know were "Bloggers"! How fun! What an update I'm sure scooter makes plenty of racket over at your house, I'm glad he has a nice place to go, instead of who knows where to play music :)
I love the update, especially the family pic from Christmas in nauvoo, My mom said it was amazing! Wish I could have seen it:)

Well, I wanted say hello and I'm glad you're blogging and keep up the good work! Whoever is in your class is lucky to have such a great seminary teacher!
Love you! BIG HUGS!!!
Courtenay Lance

Oh, check out my blog: courtypantslance.blogspot.com